Thursday 1 January 2015

Lily Day: A Self-Talk!

Good Morning :)
hehehhehe...I am late... :D
So you guessed it right,
Bunked my morning walk... :D
At times I can be lazyyyyyy... :(
But, I shouldn't be... doing self-talk, aren't I?
But, that's what we do... we talk to our-self...
I know many of my friends and my adorable kids do, too...
Read something positive... that if you talk to yourself, never talk negative things...
Why? Your mind is listening, and it will make you sad, depress and unhappy...
Life is of One day, Live it to the fullest, spread Happiness around, Motivate Good things, appreciate small things, Be cheerful for the smallest thing you got to be Happy of...
Now, what is that Happiness, when someone says positive things about you and around you, make it YOURS! :)
Those are the Small Happiness that God/Supreme being send us our way,
But, we fail to notice it, because our eyes are on Bigger things...
I don't say Bigger Events are not important, but they don't happen daily...
So, why can't we be happy in smaller things that come our way...
Who has seen tomorrow: Neither have I, nor you! :)
So, if you are angry on someone or something, or Sad... Let it go!
I know it's difficult said than done...
But, then you are your master, how you decide to Live is your Choice...
At the end of the day, forgive others and yourself...
(Yourself? Why? What did I do??? You were lazy... and didn't go to morning walk.... :D :D :D... If tomorrow is there, then I will Carpe Diem... :)
Do whatever is to be done, throughout the day... But, if you failed in completing a particular task, then Forgive yourself, and keep it for next day, if there is any...You need your Beautiful Sleep after all, and you can't have that if you are not forgiving yourself First... :D )
For it keeps you Young, Happy and Ready for the next day... ;) :D :)Be Happy in Small things that come your way...I have two to be happy today: A Good Compliment and...shhh... :D Mum's the Word... :)Many more to come... :D
Have a Lily Day, ahead! :D :D :D
I Quote:

"It's Not Growing Like a Tree"

"It is not growing like a tree
In bulk doth make Man better be;
Or standing long an oak, three hundred year,
To fall a log at last, dry, bald, and sere:
A lily of a day
Is fairer far in May,
Although it fall and die that night—
It was the plant and flower of light.
In small proportions we just beauties see;
And in short measures life may perfect be."
                                              by Ben Jonson.

No comments:

Post a Comment