Sunday 8 May 2016

Soul Sisters: Touch wood!


“Dearest Darling," she called me,
who scared me nuts, once upon a time
Bold and beautiful, often left me awestruck
while throwing a look at me,
sweeping away one of my soul sisters!
Gosh! Will never come out of...
the look she threw on me,
smoldering, quizzical and loving it was! 

Years after when I told the same to her
"Heh! Acha! Did something like this happened between us!"
She found it hard to recall...
Kept complaining, why weren't we friends then...
Had this only to say, it was meant to be the way it was...
Life takes a full swing, winking and laughing out loud
Love you, my bindaas friend! Always be, what you are!
Loving, smoldering and full of ideas as you are!
Touch wood to alchemical friendship of ours...
Three cheers to soul sisters! 

Pic Courtesy: Anindita Ray and Google




No comments:

Post a Comment