Friday 18 December 2015

Alive and Dead: Schrodinger's Cat



Feeling nothing and everything at the same time
could be boon as well as bane!

The sweet water sliding down my throat
reaching my intestine, where it twines
healing me of the pain, while I yawn!
Sleep overtaking me, in some deep slumber right now!
The cold wind, entering the room, asking me
“Are you fine Dearie?”
What do I answer to it!
When there is nothing to answer at all!

Pain in the nerve cells
the cool air rushes in, as I sit here dead.
Yes, Dead! Moving everywhere and nowhere
there is nothing to feel
yet to be felt everything around!
Sometimes the smell of the food
And, at times anger accidentally observed!


Birds tweeting and chirping
wanting to know where I am
While, I belch words, writing on...
The intestine in bubbles burst
senses takes in, tears roll down.
Cold it is, meaning nothing at all!


It could be cold or some emotion deep down.
The bloods rushing in the hands and palms,
So strong at times and in such rush they always are
As if waves in tide; weak and strong!
Aware or unaware of some sleep or wide awake I am
Conscious of just one thing: Alive and Dead at the same time!

Pic Courtesy: Google

3 comments: