Monday 14 December 2015

An Unusual Day:


What do you do when you wake up feeling nothing!
Doing household chores mechanically
completing each task
without any attachment as such!


 As soon as one touches the ground
feeling sands and chips around.
In temple and in bliss
yet blankness is what one feels!



Coming back to stare at the Father of all mystics
a smile enlightens and touch!
Only feeling to be felt
to stay alive throughout the day!
 All work finished,
as if it was the way it was meant to be!

And, then in evening when one settles down
to play with bubbly children around!
The youngest of all, oils your feet and
touching you makes you jump.
Screaming out loud…
As soon as one loses in reverie:

“Come back and listen to me
here, is where you are meant to be!”

Walking outside to buy some sweet
felt something licking me!

Surprise knew no bound,
when I had turned around!

 
Dogs in large number had followed
A horde looked on lovingly!
Playfully they had appeared
And, on streets had surrounded!


Couples in love they played
Licking me they had brought me back
Wanting me to join in, as I felt them say:

“You are alive, my Dearie!
Come, let’s play!”


 Had not people in street called them
I would have been stuck up with them!
Life has strange ways to make you feel,
unconsciously, making conscious of what it is!
 A last sign had made me think
of number 8181 in a plate perceived
The Infinity and One being together,
Blessed are those, connected forever it seemed!


Pic Courtesy: Google

2 comments: