Thursday 17 December 2015

Birds in Nature: Beauty and Wonder


As I strive to take a walk
Asian koel called me out.
Galaxy with lot of stars it had
Perching closer to my heart!

Cattle egret in one line sat,
Paying obeisance, to as if something Divine!
Crow swiftly moved in the sky
My Life, My Terrain! It pronounced!
The call of eagle to the crow
screeching call, of connection
some untold! 

New leaves in the branches
Surprise it was!
Why didn't it grow straight?
or was it here, to say: "Find your own way!"

Golden oriole in couple perched
on the yellow Brazilian trumpet, I saw
A part of it as if it was,
Delight to the senses, a bliss boundless no doubt! 

Parakeet in single, called on
perched itself on the highest branch!
Was it listening something or message it had some
"Sharpen! Sharpen your skill, Dearie!
Attain the highest bliss in NOW!"

Pic Courtesy: Google


Published in Labyrinth Journal, Volume 7 No. 2 - April 2016, ISSN 0976 - 0814

2 comments: