Monday 28 December 2015

Morning Walk on 28Dec, 2015:


The taste of the food separates,
as I take it these days!
The root of the trees, twining
as if nerve cells in human beings!


 Awake, awake it feels…
after a night in warmth and Love passed!
Angels of Love as if, some had been here
Bathing me in bubbles of Joy and Light around!

A beautiful morning bathed in Sun
Pigeon perched on “Vision”,
gave me a look saying, “Don’t turn your back!
Believe! My Dearie of what you see around!”

Walked and walked to feel the earth
awakening my senses as if manifold.
Banyan tree roots sprouting out
Stay grounded it said, no matter what!

Cattle egret bathed in Sun
Brazilian trumpet, a glow I felt!
Asian Koel, flied off…
An eagle, chased away by three crows!

Shama perched in distanced wall
“Where are all others,” felt my heart call!
Walking and bathing in Sun
Barbet caught my eyes, and was close!

The glory of the Sun, the bird sang
what can I ask more from them!
And, as I was to cross the park
Drongo fly past and said, “Stop!”

Acrobatics I saw them play in close quarters
Jungle Prinia and many others came to say, “Hello!”
Red whiskered bulbul playing with the leaves of neem tree
Parakeets swept past, and said, “Hey Bella! How have you been?”
 
They are the untold song of my heart
I know of they being my mate, once upon a time…
As the Shakuntala of heart, moved forward
Sun blinded her eyes, for few seconds!

As she felt her senses coming back
Pigeon in three, saw them perched in one line!
“Queen! You are my Highness, don’t you realize!”
As I passed, what used to be the dancing ground!

Hoarding of a jewel, I had worn
once in one of those Lifetime…
I knew it didn’t matter to me anymore
for the purpose of Life was different this time!

Pic Courtesy: Google


No comments:

Post a Comment