Saturday 9 July 2016

Bhasma: A blessing



Adorn me in bhasma of Shiva,
gold and diamond sore this soul!
Send me, oh send me those bhasma...
which sings of the timeless Shiva
of whom this soul is just a part ...
nothing, there is nothing auspicious than those ashes
healing, redempting from all births ...
even a pinch will do, which bears him and only him
the super consciousness that he is and name...




Smeared in such love... Love can only be for eternity
awakening in him, everything and every time
he is, is he, for all...
Mahadev _/\_ Adi Dev _/\_ SarvaiswaryaNamah _/\_
Bliss that ash bearing your name is...
there is nothing greater to me, Oh Shiva _/\_
other than the graciousness, that you bless the Soul...
The Giver , give me the love of the ashes that bears your name...
Bliss, it is to me, let me live in consciousness that is you,
adornment, other than this, desires, it has none!
Shivoham Shivoham Shivoham _/\_



Pic Courtesy: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment